OTHER AREA TOWNS
Last Updated 1/18/2012
This part of our area guide lists some of our favorite places and towns surrounding Warrensburg. Towns within Johnson County (our home county) are listed first, then surrounding towns in other counties. For each town, we list main attractions, favorite places to eat and interesting shopping locations. We don't guarantee that this information is always up to date.
Holden (our second largest town)
- Chamber of Commerce (816)732-6844.
- Country Creations, 115 W. 2nd, (816)732-4156;
- Second Time Around (Antiques & etc.) 207 W. 2nd, (816)732-4259;
- Scotty's Dime Store, 111 W. 2nd;
- Page Baskets, (816)732-4786.
- Rural Holden:
- Pop's Little House off MO-131 north of Holden - Crafts & unique food items, (816)732-4030;
- Iron Kettle Antiques & Flea Mkt off MO-58 2 mi. east of Holden, Sat-Sun 1-5.
- Holden Dining:
- Annie's Route 58 Drive-In (great tenderloins, burgers), 300 E. 10th St (MO-58), (816)732-4019;
- Harmony House (full menu), 110 S. Market, (816)732-4021;
- Strate's Drive-In (great tenderloins), 405 W. 2nd, (816)732-5565.
Knob Noster (& Whiteman AFB, home of the B-2 Stealth Bomber)
- Chamber of Commerce N. State St., (660)563-2444;
- Whiteman AFB public affairs office, (660)687-6123;
- Knob Noster State Park, (660)563-2463.
- Dining downtown - Panther Drive Inn & on the highway - Tequila Jalisco (authentic Mexican)
- Dutch Kountry Market, US-50 east, (660)563-2941
Johnson County's Small Towns
| Cedarcroft Area Guide | Cedarcroft Farm B&B Pages | Warrensburg Antique Guide | Warrensburg Dining Guide |
© 2001-11 Cedarcroft Enterprises
431 SE County Road Y, Warrensburg, Missouri, USA 64093-8316