Bill & Sandra Wayne's Travel Pages
Our trip Southwest, May 2014
Another year, more interesting places, virgin roads, and adventures! On this 15 day trip we visited:
- Lyons, KS
- Sublette, KS
- Guymon, OK
- Clayton Lake State Park, NM (dinosaur trackway).
- Mosquero, NM
- Springer, NM
- Las Vegas, NM
- Taos, NM
- Pilar, NM
- Dunn Bridge, NM
- Santa Fe, NM
- Hyde Memorial Stater Park, NM
- The "Turquoise Trail" (NM)
- Albuquerque, NM
- Coronado State Monument, NM
- Berrnalillo, NM
- Chaco National Cultural Park, NM
- Cuba, NM
- Abiquiu, NM
- Gallina Canyon Ranch, NM
- Cimarron, NM
- Raton, NM
- Dry Cimarron Scenic Byway, NM & OK
- Liberal, KS
- Mullinville, KS
- Pratt, KS
For more information about the trip, see:
- The trip description and many pictures are also on Our Personal Blog for May, 2014, which will open in a new window (as all of the following links will).
- You may prefer to read the text of our blog posts as a PDF document, without the pictures.
- Sandra likes to post interesting tid-bits that we see along the roads - in PDF format
- Our Route Plan (in PDF) that we followed on the trip, 12 pages showing approximate time/mileage between stops and road changes.
- Our story of the "Fennboree", with pictures.
- If you're a Facebook friend of Bill or Sandra, we may post a picture album there.
- Google map of our trip is forthcoming: